Victor Dugga discusses some of the key ethical problems that are faced by advancement professionals in their job. Victor looks at sections of the CASE statement of ethics in detail and talk about how these principles can help advancement professionals embody the ethical responsibilities of educational institutions. Please note that an internet connection is required to watch the video above.
Topics covered in the video:
- Educational institutions play a role in defending ethics in society
- People give money to organisations meeting needs, not in need
- Discussion of morals, ethics and laws
- Ethical challenges and controversies in Higher Education advancement
- Issues raid by commission-based fund raising
- Dealing with money from dubious sources
- Data management and privacy
- Ethical issues raised when advancement professionals change employers
Tap next to read the CASE statement of ethics.